- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be.
- Believe in a relational approach to improving behaviour- seeing behaviour as a form of communication
- Are skilled in delivering practical and cross-curricular approaches to learning, encouraging children to be reflective learners and responsible citizens.
- Have a secure knowledge and understanding of how children learn and become highly independent and resourceful.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a supportive team.
We can offer you:
- Hard working, enthusiastic learners
- Friendly, supportive staff and governors
- Continued professional development within our two-school federation and beyond
- An open and honest working environment
Do you think you have the talent and dedication to make the difference in our very special school community?Visits are welcome to the school, please contact the school office on 01404 812943 to make an appointment.Please contact email@example.com for an application pack.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
This post is fixed term for one year, dependent on pupil numbers, with the very likely possibility of extending into 2024/25 and possibly beyond.
We have school visits on Friday 24th March at 10am or Monday 27th March at 4.30pm. Please contact the school office to arrange.
Closing date for applications is 9am on the 14th April 2023.
Interview date is the 21st April 2023.
Job Description teacher Tipton
Mealtime Assistant –5 days a week School term time 11.45 – 1pm – £10.50 per hour
Main responsibilities: supervising children whilst they eat their lunch and as they play, to ensure their safety and happiness. Setting up of hall with tables and chairs.
If you are interested, please and require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01404 812943.
Attached is a Job Description and application form.
The application form can be returned to email@example.com
Support staff – Maintained Schools (3)