We are looking to appoint a 0.6 FTE Mixed Year 3/4 teacher to join our happy caring school. The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, dynamic professional who will deliver excellent teaching and learning. This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher who wants to be part of a small, nurturing and inspiring School family. Preferred start date in January 2023, but will also consider a later start date for the right candidate.
• Be an exemplary classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour;
* Be a team player, demonstrating flexibility and creativity
• Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others;
• Have a passion for supporting all pupils including those with SEND;
• Have experience delivering the full range of National Curriculum subjects;
* Be committed to serve a Church of England school with a nurturing and caring family ethos.
We can offer you:
• access to a wide range of CPD opportunities;
• the opportunity to work with a fantastic group of staff, and a wonderful group of children
Do you think you have the talent and dedication to make the difference in our very special school community?
Visits are welcome to the school, please contact the school office on 01404 812943 to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require and enhanced DBS check and all the necessary safeguarding checks will be completed.
Closing date 9am – 2.12.22
Interview date – 12.12.22